Superior Court of California, County of Santa Barbara

Select a Neutral

Select the type of neutral in the box to the right. Here you will find a comprehensive list of CADRe neutrals, along with their phone numbers and fees. Click on the panelist’s name to go to additional pages containing further details on each panelist (including their backgrounds, qualifications, and styles of practice).

To further refine your search for a neutral, listings of the panelists categorized by expertise or ADR specialty are available by clicking here or by contacting the CADRe office by phone at 805-882-4661, or by e-mail at

PLEASE NOTE: Panelist’s statements contained herein are their own. You are encouraged to carefully review the material and verify that the panelist you are considering has the necessary experience and background to assist you. Panelists are solely responsible for furnishing their correct fee and contact information to the CADRe office, and for updating their website material as necessary. The CADRe office makes every effort to ensure accuracy, but this information is subject to change without notice.

A Word About “Limited Mediation”

The CADRe program offers mediation at no or reduced cost to litigants under the Limited Mediation component of the program. Limited Mediation is available only for cases where the amount in controversy does not exceed $50,000.00, and is not offered for probate or family law cases.

The list of mediators for Limited Mediation is only available by contacting the CADRe office at 805-882-4661. The CADRe office will assign a mediator to the case, usually with input from the parties. CADRe staff will explain the assignment procedure to you. The first three (3) hours of mediation are provided free of charge to the parties (the court pays the mediator for this time period). Thereafter, the mediator may charge the parties an hourly rate not to exceed $125.00 per hour.

PLEASE NOTE: For Limited Mediation, you must always contact the CADRe office first for CADRe to assign a mediator to the case. If you contact a mediator independently without obtaining an LM assignment sheet from the CADRe office first, then you will be expected to pay the mediator’s market hourly rate.

[wpdatatable id=1]
** MED=Mediation Panel / LM=Limited Mediation Panel / NE=Neutral Evaluation Panel / ARB=Binding Arbitration Panel